Friday, May 1, 2009

Blogging my laziness....

I confess, I am lazy today. Ever have a day like that? I am resisting the urge to go lay down because I know I will go to sleep and there is no telling what my 3yr old would do! Its the day of the month where I crave Fritos and M&M's and I just can't inspire myself to be productive. I found a fantastic sounding bread recipe I am going to try when I motivate myself to. It has been a long week. God has been dealing with Scott and I on a few issues and we know there are changes on the horizon (I will share soon) and it has been a taxing week mentally. Can I be selfish enough to ask you to pray for rain so hubby could have a day off tomorrow? He is the inventory control manager for a seed company here and during planting he works 6 days a week, often 10+ hours a day, then preaches on Sundays. My man is tired!

Well, that bread isn't making itself, and I need to put Anna on www.starfall.com so I guess you are done enduring my ramblings.......

No comments:

Post a Comment