Friday, April 24, 2009

My Baby Left Overnight!!!

So, if you have read on here much, you know my going on 4 year old wasn't potty-trained and was still on a pacifier. This week she has started using the potty on her own AND last night she slept bink-free!!! Not exactly by choice, we couldn't find it anywhere, but she didn't even throw a fit! She woke me about 3 and told me she needed something to suck on, but after a little snuggle with mom she went back to bed. Today she has remembered her daddy had told her we couldn't "Talk to God about another baby" until she was using the potty so she has been badgering me all day to have a baby sister for her. I am GREAT with the idea :-) but we'll see what Daddy has to say when he comes in as he has been telling me for months "Noooooo" because he isn't ready yet.

Well, this isn't getting the cheerios off my living room floor. I think Anna was trying to feed her little brother like a dog!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's so bittersweet when they start going from one stage of development into another. Wait'll she starts school!

    I still can't beleive I have one in college....yikes!

    Oh, I forgot about the rolled up jeans, but you're younger than me and I didn't do it (although I did it once in high school to show off my boots).

    ReplyDelete