Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blessed Day!


My beautiful girl before church.
My little guy having his own "jam session" at church before everyone arrives.



"I mean, really, I know you are a person in there!"


"But I have this egg I needed to show the Easter Bunny!"

Happy Resurrection Sunday!

What a blessed day! In spite of the storms and miserable cold weather, we had a wonderful day celebrating the resurrection of our Savior. Anna joyously retold her account of what Easter was about to everyone who would listen. I shared a few days ago about her proclamation that on Easter morning "Jesus got all better!"

We went to the community Easter Egg Hunt yesterday and of course the giant bunny and his friend, a giant chicken, made an appearance. I think Isaac managed to get himself in at least 3 kids pictures with the Easter Bunny! He loved them! Anna, on the other hand, was terrified of them. She kept telling me that she wished those people would take off the weird costumes!
I pray you all had a glorious Lord's day and Resurrection Sunday as well! May the true reason for the celebration be close to your heart amid the baskets and eggs and special dinners. What an incredible gift from our Lord we have to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment