Thursday, April 9, 2009

Goin' Ons at Our House











Has it been a week since I posted really? I don't know where it went. I am convicted of being a poor steward of my time when I realize I feel really busy, but don't have a clue what I have been doing. We are still in the seemingly never-ending cycle of trying to potty-train our oldest. (Tips, anyone?) To say I am at the end of my rope is an understatement.

Last week we passed the 2yr mark at Hubby's current church. I don't think anyone even noticed....hmm, wonder if that is a good thing or a bad thing???

Anna has been so excited for Easter. We daily talk about Christ's death and resurrection to instill that is the real reason for the holiday. But we do include baskets and eggs as part of our celebration. We don't do the Easter Bunny though. We saw him at WM and Anna wanted to know what was up with the giant bunny and when I told her, she declared "that's really weird" I asked if she wanted to pretend that and she said "Uh no, I just want you to make me an Easter basket" and went on to tell me as we were leaving she was ready to go because that big bunny back there was kind of scarin' her....yeah, me too, kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment