Saturday, March 14, 2009

Huh? What am I doing here?

So I decided to jump on the Blog Bandwagon. I thought what the hey, I liked writing in college, why not share my crazy life with the world! As my "About Me" over there says I am a 30 year old stay at home mom and preacher's wife. I am first and foremost, in love with my Savior and living a life sold out to Him. After a lifetime of being told by the world that I must have a career and bring in the big bucks to be happy, I have found my place, right here at home, as help meet to my husband and mother of our children. I think it is the only thing I have ever been truly happy doing. I am married to a bi-vocational pastor, which is a trip all in itself! But we are blessed by a wonderful church family who is understanding of his secular job and demands.

We have 2 kiddos so far...3.5yr old Anna and 1.5yr old Isaac. My home can be kind of chaotic at home, but I wouldn't have it any other way.....after all, silence means they are up to something right???? Ask me how hard it is to get Desitin out of carpet and out of a little brother's hair! We are in our first year of very relaxed homeschooling, but planning to hit it a little harder next year for Pre-K.

In addition to daily figuring out the Mama thing, and the Wife thing, I am also a WLSer so I am trying to figure out how to cook as I should eat, and have the fam love it too. I had a RNY gastric bypass over 9 years ago, but I am just now learning how I should have been living all this time. So expect random recipes to pop up from time to time...some WLS-friendly, some, probably not. I love to cook! ;o)

If you are still reading this far, thanks! Post a comment and let me get to know you! In His Grip and By His Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment